Understanding Market Settlement and Transfer Solution (MSATS)
In this section
In this section
- National Electricity Market Overview - elearning and face-to-face
- National Electricity Market (NEM) Fundamentals
- National Electricity Market Overview - elearning
- Metrology for the NEM
- Network and Frequency Control Ancillary Service constraints in the NEM overview
- Understanding Market Settlement and Transfer Solution (MSATS)
- An overview of AEMO’s gas markets - elearning
- Overview of the Declared Wholesale Gas Market
- Overview of the Short Term Trading Market
- Gas Fundamentals
- Wholesale Electricity Market introduction
- Reserve Capacity Mechanism
- Energy Markets: STEM, Balancing and LFAS
This two-day face-to-face education course, run by experts in MSATS and related business processes, explains how and why MSATS works the way it does.
By the end of this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Explain what the MSATS system is used for.
- Discuss MSATS structure and key processes for its operation.
- Explain the roles and obligations of all parties under the CATS and MDM Procedures.
- Describe the nature and form of data to be delivered to MSATS by participants.
- Explain how connection point standing data is modelled in MSATS in order to support retrospective processing of energy values for settlement.
- Explain the retail transfer process, from NMI creation through to consumer transfer and its impact on the settlement of the wholesale electricity market, including the reconciliation of energy values on settlement statements.
Attendees of the course will gain a working-level understanding of MSATS.
$1,100 per person.
Courses post 1 July 2019
$1,210 per person.
26 & 27 February
How to enrol:
- Visit the AEMO Learning Centre.
- Create an individual log in.
You will also gain access the AEMO e-learning and education catalogues.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.