Emerging Generation and Energy Storage - Grid-Scale: Stakeholder Engagement
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q2 2019
- Western Victoria Renewable Integration Project Assessment Conclusions Report July 2019
- 2019 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
- 2019 Electricity Statement of Opportunities for the WEM
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q1 2019
- Load Shedding in VIC on 24 and 25 January 2019
November 05, 2018 - 9:58 AM
AEMO is seeking stakeholder engagement to help design improvements to the regulatory arrangements for how grid-scale Emerging Generation and Energy Storage (EGES) registers and participates in the National Electricity Market (NEM).
AEMO has published a paper with potential NEM improvements and will be hosting stakeholder sessions in Melbourne and Brisbane in November 2018 to discuss and obtain feedback on the key topics presented in this paper. These sessions are designed for current participants and future proponents who intend to engage in the NEM. Following these sessions and the receipt of written feedback, AEMO will develop a work program, which would cover any National Electricity Rules (NER), procedures, registration applications, and AEMO IT system changes.
Please click here to access the paper and register your interest for these stakeholder sessions.